Hi, I am JM!
Welcome to my blog ‘Wayfaring Wherever’.
I am not usually good introducing myself but I have to write a good one right now to make and extra page in this blog.
I work full-time in the office, a full-time patent to two beautiful girls and a part-time traveler.
I am a full-time corporate guy, a parent to my two lovely girls and a free traveler based in one of the 7,641 islands of the Philippines. I used to be seafarer in an International Cruise Line and lived one-third or almost 10 years of my existence on-board and able to explore many countries and cities for free.
I left the ocean for good to be with my family and aiming to visit all the 81 provinces of my beautiful country before our migration to Canada happens. I love to travel with my family and we do most of our getaways through road trips. We share our great and even bad experiences, fun stories, first-hand travel guides and entertaining photographs through this humble blog which I started last August 2018.
I am not just traveling to blog and I am not blogging to travel. I travel because I enjoy exploring different destinations and I blog to create a hub to proudly share our adventures and hopefully help others who are seeking for travel inspirations and eventually lead their soles en route to wonderful escapades.
My Soles Brought Me Here:
- Australia (Adelaide, Ardrossan, Gawler, Gumeracha, Hanhdorf, Maitland, Melbourne, Port Elliot, Port Victoria, Tanunda, Victor Harbor and Williamstown)
- Brunei (Muara and Bandar Seri Begawan)
- China (Haikou, Nansha, Sanya, Xiamen, Zhanjiang and Zhejiang)
- Japan (Ishigaki, Miyakojima, Naha and Taketomi)
- Hong Kong
- India (Goa, Lakshadweep and Mumbai)
- Indonesia (Bali)
- Malaysia (Klang, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang and Pulau Redang)
- Philippines (Provinces: Aklan, Albay, Bataan, Batangas, Benguet, Bulacan, Cagayan, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Capiz, Cavite, Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, Iloilo, Isabela, La Union, Laguna, Metro Manila, Negros Occidental, Negros Oriental, Nueva Ecija, Nueva Vizcaya, Palawan, Pampanga, Quezon, Rizal, Tarlac and Zambales)
- Taiwan (Changhua, Chiayi, Hualien, Kaohsiung, Keelung, Nantou, Penghu, Taichung, Taipei and Yilan)
- Thailand (Phuket and Pattaya)
- Vietnam (Danang, Halong Bay, Ho Chi Minh and Hue)