Hi, I am JM!
Welcome to my blog ‘Wayfaring Wherever’
I am not really good in self introductions and brag about myself but I need to make one right now to create this additional page in my blog.
I work full-time in the office, a full-time husband and Daddy to three beautiful girls and a part-time traveler.
I am an Entertainment Specialist based in one of the 7,641 islands of the Philippines. I used to be a Seafarer in an International Cruise Line and spent 1/3 or almost 10 years of my life on-board. On 2015, I finally decided to leave the high sea and to settle here in the Philippines for good though I still cruise a lot for work and travel for pleasure.
Being a Seafarer, I got to visit numerous countries and cities for free. And this time, I prefer being a tourist in my own country and discover the surreal beauty of all the 81 provinces of the Philippines.
I do most of my adventures through road trips and travel as family with my wife and kids. I share our wonderful experiences, interesting stories, first-hand travel guides and entertaining photographs through this humble blog which I started last April 2016.
I am not traveling to blog and I am not blogging to travel. I travel because I love to see different places and I blog to to create a place to share my exciting travel escapades and help people who are looking for inspiration and motivation to become a wayfarer like me.
- Australia (Adelaide, Ardrossan, Gawler, Gumeracha, Hanhdorf, Maitland, Melbourne, Port Elliot, Port Victoria, Tanunda, Victor Harbor and Williamstown)
- Brunei (Muara and Bandar Seri Begawan)
- China (Haikou, Nansha, Sanya, Xiamen, Zhanjiang and Zhejiang)
- Japan (Ishigaki, Miyakojima, Naha and Taketomi)
- Hong Kong
- India (Goa, Lakshadweep and Mumbai)
- Indonesia (Bali)
- Malaysia (Klang, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang and Pulau Redang)
- Philippines (Provinces: Aklan, Albay, Antique, Bataan, Batangas, Benguet, Bulacan, Cagayan, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Capiz, Cavite, Guimaras, Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, Iloilo, Isabela, La Union, Laguna, Metro Manila, Negros Occidental, Negros Oriental, Nueva Ecija, Nueva Vizcaya, Palawan, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Quezon, Rizal, Tarlac and Zambales)
- Taiwan (Changhua, Chiayi, Hualien, Kaohsiung, Keelung, Nantou, Penghu, Taichung, Taipei and Yilan)
- Thailand (Phuket and Pattaya)
- Vietnam (Danang, Halong Bay, Ho Chi Minh and Hue)